World wide web music promotion can be a long and hard road for many who spend hours in front of the computer to see very little results. But then there are bands that seem to be to hardly do anything and get record offers and amazing gigs with ease.
In this article I would like to show you what successful musicians do for there internet music advertising and how you could have success too.
The truth is that the common factor with all successful artists is that they never ever give up... and nor should you!
Simply make daily effort and you will get there in the finish.
1) Your fans are the most important thing in the world:
You need to give them everything, talk to them on the phone and make special songs for them.
You only need 1000 true fans to pay your bills and you have so many ways to easily talk to them and make them happy. Make it your objective to be the best person in their lives.
The golden rule is that you should always reply personally to any fan email unless you have like ten mil fans, which is unlikely; -)
2) The tools of the trade:
Below you will find a few websites that you will need to master if you wish to be successful with internet music promotion
2. YouTube: Look at successful viral videos everyday and post up your own one each week.Get more information about music promotion then you can always consider internet music promotion services.
* WordPress. com: Talk about your music scene with daily blog articles and you will get free traffic and new fans automatically.
2. PayPal. com - A location to sell your music.
* Myxer. com - Make ringtones for your fans.
* PrWebs. apresentando - Get free PR to promote your music business.
* TuneCore. com - Helps you get your music into iTunes and other online music stores.
3) Compose about what people are searching for:
I kind of mentioned this before but there are millions of men and women out there every day searching for information about their favorite music act. It's your jobs to provide them with that info and then try and transfer them to be your fan as well.
If you go to Google and type in the name of youfavorite singer they will also give you a whole bunch of search recommendations that folks are looking for right now.
Select a phrase that has more than four words then write about it on your blog.
Google will see it and commence to mail you some traffic.
Make sure you don't work a awful job forever, if you have music talent it's your duty to give it to the fans.